"This is an incredible opportunity for women professionals across Asia to connect with industry talent from leading global organizations."
The Asia Foundation has launched the STEM ConnectHER initiative as a pan-regional 'network-of-networks' to connect and support early-in-career women in STEM, by providing access to mentorship and professional development opportunities.
STEM ConnectHER is part of The Asia Foundation’s Future Skills Alliance - a broad coalition of partners from both the public and private sectors working together to deliver future skills at scale.
Get access to 50+ exclusive learning resources from supporting partners
Being mentored is one of the most valuable and effective ways to develop new skills and knowledge. Having the guidance, encouragement and support of an experienced mentor can provide you with a broad range of personal and professional benefits.
- Geographical reach across 5 countries and 30 Women-in-STEM networks
- Build your brand and increase your visibility across your industry
- Access to leading global brands and expertise
- Advice on developing strengths and overcoming weaknesses
- Exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Guidance on professional development and advancement
- Be part of an active and engaged community
Benefits of ConnectHer on TEX
- Get accesa to peers in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, The Philippines, and Japan
- Find and Connect with mentors or mentees that match learning needs
- On-demand connection with industry experts for the Future Skills Alliance corporate network